As a group, Tilley & Wills Hotels are taking all possible measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure that our patrons, staff and suppliers of our NSW venues Bistro Mosman, The Buena, Greenwood Hotel, Verandah Precinct, Cabana Bar, The Richmond Inn and The Lucky Hotel remain protected from the possible spread of COVID-19.
Updated Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons’, staff and suppliers’ details will be collected at entry through the Service NSW app
- Patrons, staff and suppliers will be denied entry if showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
Tilley & Wills precautionary measures include:
- Mandatory face masks for all FOH staff
- All staff working in venues are required to be double vaccinated
- A supply of Rapid Antigen Tests are available to staff, when required
- Revised and regular training of best workplace practices, with implementation of additional COVID-19 Safe House policy
- All venues are registered as a COVID-Safe business and implement voluntary COVID Safety Plan
- Regular monitoring of Australian Government Department of Health and NSW Health regulations to ensure the latest advice is being adhered to.
Rigorous hygiene measures include:
- Sanitiser stations at entry and exit points, as well as throughout the venue
- Digital food and wine menus may be available as an alternative option to physical menus
- Daily deep cleaning of venue, including children’s play areas
- Sanitisation of tables and chairs between customer groups
- Regular sanitisation of high touchpoint areas
- Commercial dish and glass washer sanitise cycle at 82-degree cycles.
Updated Venue Layout & Structure:
- Compliance with face mask requirements for patrons
- Compliance with density limits, where applicable
- Social distancing signage around all bar areas
- Areas requiring queuing promote physical distancing with the use of floor markers
- COVID-19 Safe House Policy and other health and hygiene information displayed throughout the venue
- Limited capacity in lifts (where applicable).
We’d like to thank you for your continued support and compliance with our COVID-19 Safe House Policy.